Tuesday 12 April 2016

C's Review



Read the warning this book will not be for everyone.


**ARC ** Provided by the author

Five Stars
☆☆☆☆☆

Well Courtney has Done it again wrote yet another book that has had me hooked from page one!!!! Messed with my head!!! Twists and turns my head was spinning, I loved every minute of it.

It certainly twisted my head, I didn’t know who to trust who to believe! Sometimes I was questioning myself, my own sanity. Because the book really had me thinking in some parts what was real and what wasn't.

Whitney Works for her mother who is a Madame,

Anyway when something Happens Whitney moves away to a new town,
She blends in by fading into the background and acts like she is shy and quiet.




We meet Mason….

We meet Hayden….

Murders start to happen in the town.

Just Remember Things are never what they seem.

If you love Dark Twisted messes with your head books and leaves you questioning yourself then this is the book for you.

When the line between fiction and reality bleeds, there is no end to the lies or a truth to be found.



No comments:

Post a Comment