Tuesday 26 April 2016

**** Review for B-Sides and Rarities ****

BOOK TITLE: B-Sides and Rarities: A Collection of Unfinished Madness
AUTHOR: K Webster
RELEASE DATE:
April 26th 2016

☆☆☆☆ 4 CRAZY STARS

This book is madness. A collection of pieces written but never completed, giving you a rare insight into an authors mind. If you don't like unfinished business or cliffhangers, this won't be for you. If on the other hand you do, go read this book cos it's madness in the best way possible. 
I found this book hard to review. Some stories I liked, some I loved and some I desperately need more of. Overall it's a good, mixed up read especially if you're looking for something different. 
*note to author*
I need more of tracks 6 and 12 so if you can get on that I'd appreciate it ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment