Wednesday 27 April 2016

*****Review of Revival (Twisted #2)



BOOK TITLE: Revival (Twisted #2)
AUTHOR: Rebecca Sherwin
RELEASE DATE: 
January 15th 2015




☆☆☆☆☆ 5 maddening stars



This series is driving me nuts (in a good way). After getting Skye's story in Survival, now it's Cut Throat Curtis's turn and what a story it is. 
Curtis's life hasn't turned out like he'd planned. After sending Skye away it sends him into a downward spiral. Every time he tries to take control of his life, something happens to derail him. The only constant is his love for Skye. Loving her enough to let her go may have been the worst thing he could have done.

This book is not a repeat of survival told in a different POV, Skye does pop up but it really focuses more on Curtis, what makes him tick, what makes him the man he is. Determined to uncover the secret Oliver left for him, he enlists the help of a new friend Jesse. Jesse, I loved. He's got his own story to tell and I can't wait to hear that but back to Curtis... Feeling like he's running out of time, needing the answers to his questions, he's feeling like everything's out of his control. 
I loved this book. I adore Curtis. I just want to hug him and make him see he's not the man he thinks he is. Now I'm off to start book three before I have a mental breakdown cos I need more!!! More answers. More hot sex scenes. More Curtis. More Skye. I just need more.





No comments:

Post a Comment