Thursday 14 April 2016

Review



 Our Review 

Are you ready? 
Are you scared?
Can you say goodbye?



**ARC ** Provided by the author's
" & " honest review..Thank you!

Five Stars 
☆☆☆☆

I really don’t want to give anything away about this book, but this book is my Favourite Dark book of 2016, Both Ash and Mary know how to push the Limits that has me questioning myself, Is this book for Everyone No!!! it isn’t for the faint hearted. if you love dark Twisted reads and have read book 1 The Goodbye man, then you Must read the conclusion to the red market series.





I may or may have not even shed a few tears which says a lot of why I did, just enjoy the story and get lost with these characters and feel what they feel such an amazing story.

Even though I am sad that this is Last book to this twisted,dark, roller-coaster of emotions. 
 I'm excited to see what next for Ash & Mary!feel what they feel such an amazing story.

Even though I am sad that this is Last book to this twisted,dark, roller-coaster of emotions. 
 I'm excited to see what next for Ash & Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment