Friday 6 May 2016

***** Our Review Of Addiction by Shantel Tessier*******



4.5 Stars
☆☆☆☆ 




Oh wow Addiction is the first book I've read by this Author Before, why have I only just found her… but this book had me hooked from the start wondering so many things. 

Such a great story, I wasn’t sure what was going happen, it is a fairly long book but so worth it. 
Told from different 3 POV’s which I liked, it does give flash backs to the past Which I liked too, you really don’t know what’s going on half the time but by the end of the book you get all the answers.

Loved the chemistry between the characters, connected well with them.

Things aren’t always as they seem and I really didn’t know where the Author was going with the story. Few Twists that I didn’t see coming.

Not really much I can say about the story without giving it away, but if you enjoy a Love story, and  wondering what is going on keeps you guessing this is a great one.

The Author also knows how to write some hot steamy sex scenes, this book does have Hot scenes I really enjoyed and didn’t find it too much, it fits with the story.

I really can’t wait for Brecken's story.


Quote I loved


 “I am the devil craving the taste of heaven. Just as an addict craves its next hit, she is becoming my addiction, even though I know she'll be the one thing to destroy me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment