Friday 20 May 2016

Review Je suis à toi





☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Stars


What can I say Pepper has done it again if you have followed Q and Tess Story from the start Je Suis a Toi does not disappoint. I really love these characters I adore Q.

The Love and Devotion they have for each other. Didn’t think it was possible to love Q anymore then I already did but I did in this book.

In this book Q is hiding something from Tess something a secret and he things by telling her it will ruin what they have as a couple. Tess knows Q is hiding something and she is determined to find out what it is.






I loved seeing this side of Q too. Loved seeing the other Characters back too. 

 I love how they always find the way back to each other. They have been through so so much, I was hooked from the start and didn’t put it down till I had finished.

This book is such a Perfect ending to an amazing series.

This book is such a Perfect ending to an amazing series.

No comments:

Post a Comment