Monday 23 May 2016

*****Review of Manacle

BOOK TITLE: Manacle (MC Sinners Next Generation #3)
AUTHOR: Bella Jewel 
RELEASE DATE:
May 23rd 2016



4.5 Stars




Skye has grown up in the mc. Friends with Danny from a young age they've always been close. Until something happens that changes the way Skye thinks. What she used to want isn't what she wants now. Trying to fight her feelings towards Danny, she knows the day will come that she has to make a choice.




Danny lives for his MC. Always has. But he's also in love with Skye and has always been there for her. But with Skye constantly pushing Danny away, convinced she wants to live a different life, it's only a matter of time before he's had enough. 




I absolutely loved Danny. He's sweet, sexy, dependable but not a walkover. Skye, if I'm honest, I struggled with her character. Whilst I understand she's young and confused, she did infuriate me with her constant selfishness. Saying that i didn't dislike her (OK, maybe I did once or twice) I just found I warmed up to her the further I got in the book. 

Overall another great book from Bella Jewel and the Sinners.





No comments:

Post a Comment