Thursday 5 May 2016

Review Of Teach Me Dirty



4.5 Stars


This one is very different from her Dirty bad series I really found it a little hard to get into at first but that might just be me. Once I got into the story I was enjoying it more and more, this is a Teacher/student romance, the Characters grow on me over the course of the book.


I liked having POV's from Helen and Mark, I love the Tension between the Characters and holding your breath wondering what is going happen next and would they get there HEA.....


This book is Taboo, it was Hot in places and wrong but. you can’t help who you fall in love with.


If you like Student/Teacher books you will love this one.


The Other Characters in the book where just as good. 


I love Jade’s writing.


Jade knows how to pull you into a book 

No comments:

Post a Comment