Wednesday 8 June 2016

Charlie's Review


☆☆☆☆4.5 Stars

I really don’t know where to start with this review I am going to be totally honest and say I wasn’t really sure I understood the first half of the book and struggle trying to following the story.

But in saying that the second half of the book I really connect with it and I seemed to understand it more as the book went one.

I have given it 4.5 stars because it has an amazing and unique storyline. it very well written.

The Characters development is great.

The story is full of suspense. Twists and hot sex.

I thought I was safe.
I FOUGHT TO KEEP THEM ALIVE.
I thought I was good.
THERE WAS NO GOOD LEFT HERE.
I thought I was just a girl.
I WAS MORE THAN JUST A MAN.
I didn't see it coming.
I SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING.
Destiny had brought us together.
HISTORY WOULD TEAR US APART.


The Story is set in London a very Different London to the one we know it is a safe place during the day but at night time things turn a lot darker very few risk going out after dark.

I will definitely read book 2 cause after that ending I need to know what will happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment