Sunday 19 June 2016

Review of Scars



☆☆☆☆☆ 5 stars 

What a story this Scars was, I was hooked from the start, it is sure one page turner you have to keep going on to try work out what is going on and why the Hero/Stalker is doing what he doing and for what and what is the end game.


I really like how we get both POV from Lily and J side of the story When I started the book I thought oh am not going like the Hero/Stalker ha ha but then I was rooting for him, when you find out what is going on it isn’t anything Like I expected it to be.

I am not real sure what I was really expecting but I know it wasn’t that Loved that Twist.

I loved Lily she really did think she had the perfect school, the perfect friends—the perfect life. When it all comes out I really felt for her....

J is a bit creepy at first as he is stalking Lily but you can’t help but falling for him. And the past he had wasn’t an easy one.

I loved the secondary characters Loved Christine…. Jerry was funny at times. 

I will admit near the end I did have some tears but they are worth it.

I am a little sad it is over I really did enjoy this book and I could definitely read more...

If you love a book that is going to keep you guessing till the end this is it.


Can’t wait to see what Jaimie brings us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment