Monday 12 September 2016

Review of SIREN by Jaimie Roberts


☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Stars


“Love does not live in this book. Only dark, twisted, and sick obsessions thrive here. “


This book well I am speechless it is so twisted and going be hard to review.



Jaimie has done it again this book had me from the start.



I loved it, but hated the way I felt at the same time, I didn’t want to like the characters but I did well some of them, even now after finishing, I still not real sure how I feel about it. 



This book brought out so many emotions in my I laughed, Love, and hate.



I really can’t explain without giving away spoilers you will need to read it. I really liked Scarlet Character. but at the same time I kind of didn’t lol. I picked this book up and really couldn’t put it down till the I finished it. I needed to keep reading to find out what was going happen.

It is Twisted. I kept questioning myself as the feelings I couldn’t help but feel, at the same time I felt I really shouldn’t be feeling this way it is wrong. 





If you love a book that will mess with your feelings and have you questioning your own Sanity this book is it and for that this book will be one of my Top reads of 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment