Tuesday 27 September 2016

Review...Our Forever by Elena Matthews


4.5 STARS

This is my first book by this author and I really enjoyed it. 

Jo is a single mum. After losing the love of her life, she's trying to get through the pain each day for her son. When she moves away for a new job, the last thing she needs is an annoying, noisy neighbour. Yes he's hot but Jo's not interested....Or so she keeps telling herself. 

My heart broke for Jo. She's got to be one of the most realistic characters I've ever read. What she's gone through,what she's feeling, the guilt, the depression, its all described in a way that makes your heart break for her. 


Drew is a fantastic character. Honestly he couldn't be any more perfect if he tried. Hot, sweet, patient, a really good supportive friend and super determined, he won me over straightaway. 

An emotional story with some funny parts to even it out, I loved this book and will definitely be checking out Elena's other books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment