Wednesday 30 November 2016

Review A Veil Of Vines


5 Beautiful Stars 


A Veil of Vines is so different from anything I have read from Tillie but it is so good 

I would say it is a Modern-Day Fairy tale takes place in Umbria Italy.

It is stunningly beautiful romance, it is just a beautiful story.

Caresa has always dreamed of the day she will get married, when she grows up she is sent to Italy to be married to Zeno who is about to become king after his father’s death it is an arranged marriage. Then she meets Achille he teaches her how to make wine she teaches him well you have to read to find out I really loved the connection these two had.

I really feel in love with Achille he is so sweet yet has some secrets he scared to share with Caresa but once they came out, you can’t help but love him even more.

These Characters are so realistic Caresa is one strong Lady, this books takes you on a Journey, of love, how to soul mates come together so unexpected or was it fate.

Is there anything Tillie cannot write it had me hooked from the start.

I recommend this book and one of my top 10 reads for 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment