Wednesday 31 May 2017

Review this is the End, Baby



 5 stars 

This will not be a long review because I really don’t want to give anything away for this Novella.
I will say get ready to jump on the crazy train one last time, with this action-packed novella. and it is one you don’t want to get off ha ha.
Well what can I say “This is the end baby” was the perfect ending to this series. it has been one hell of a crazy ride. and this book is just as crazy. Gabe and Hannah are so perfect for each other.



This whole series has been one hell of a ride and it is such a good series and these characters are crazy but you cannot help but love them K Webster just makes you love them as much as you want to hate them you do feel like you have a screw lose for liking these characters. but this has been an amazing series from the start and I am sad to see it end … but all good things must come to an end and this one was just perfect. I’ve been through so many emotions reading this book/series. I will miss these characters and the craziness that comes with them.

I am glad K wrote this series because it has been an amazing journey of twists and turns. If you have no read this series you really are missing out go grab them now you will not be disappointed..

No comments:

Post a Comment