Monday 26 June 2017

REVIEW Bed of Lies Volume 2


5 stars 


As messed up as the Bed of Lies book 1 was I have to say this to me book 2 was so much more I love that there is a warning at the beginning for people that do not like dark, as this series is dark.
This book follows on from book 1 with Linc if you have read book 1 you will know the ending I am not going to say as of spoilers.

It is a few months on and with the Ultimate betrayal still on his mind he is out to rebuild his empire and only who can he actually trust. 

Linc has his eye on Tricia, I really liked Tricia I loved her character. All she is looking for is a nice man to date and after a few dates that never worked out... then Travis /Linc arranges to pick her up and she thinks it is going to be amazing and that he could be the man she has always wanted.. However, things do not go as she thought they would... you will have to read to find out what happens. 
The story is twisted and I am not sure how it is all going to play out and how it will end. However, I cannot wait to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment